Now on DVD & Streaming
Available in the US & Canada only.
Please indicate if the event is private attendance only or open to the public.
Our standard license for Film Festivals, Governmental Agencies, Universities, Educational Institutions, Conferences, National Non-Profits & For Profit Institutions
In order to screen From Iceland To Eden (or any film), a public performance license (PPR) is required. A PPR is required for any public screening event—including if at your home if invited guests extend beyond your immediate family or what is considered “personal use”--even if you have a DVD or have purchased an On Demand option. Since there is a sizable expense to produce and distribute a film, as well as to administer these programs, screening fees help to allay these costs.
This PPR license is meant for a one-time public, non-admission screening events for up to 250 people arranged by governmental agencies, conferences, national non-profits and for-profit institutions. The full fee will need to be paid in full before your screening. If the attendance will exceed 250 people, please contact email@example.com
for pricing options.
With this option, no admission can be charged, however you can:
1) accept donations at the event to defray costs or
2) resell copies of the DVD (available for bulk purchase at a significant discount by request).Format Options:
- This option includes DVD only.
- Also available is DCP Format, for which there is an additional charge
- These items must be returned after screening. Penalties will be incurred for failure to return.
- Send to: Cinema Libre Studios 120 S Victory Blvd, First Floor, Burbank, CA 91502
For international distribution rights, screening requests, and film festivals in all other territories, please contact Rich Reiger at firstname.lastname@example.org
with details and estimated attendance.
Please contact email@example.com
using subject line: A
Antigone – screening inquiry with admission.
Theatre owners/film buyers who wish to book the film should contact Richard Castro
, VP, Distribution.